Best Ever Sweet Potato Soup
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 55 min
- 1 50g packet mushroom flavoured soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth, if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- Peel and chop the sweet potato in medium size chunks and water to cover it.
- Microwave at high for 20 min until soft.
- Drain the water. Set aside
- Mix the mushroom soup, salt and milk. Set aside
- Warm up the chicken broth if you are using homemade broth or else, dissolve 1 1/2 chicken cubes in 1 1/2 cups of hot water in a saucepan.
- Add sweet potato in a blender, puree with broth and mushroom mix.
- Return to a saucepan to heat up or microwave soup dish.
- Decorate with a dash of cream.
- Serve with buttered toast.