4 Minute Cheese Cake
Makes: 1 | Prep Time: 10 min | Chilling time 1 hour | Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- 1L Yoghurt – I used the granadilla flavour.
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet tennis biscuit
- About 2 tablespoons melted butter to bind the base together.
- Granadilla Pulp for decorating.
- Chocolate chip yoghurt - with Flake chocolate topping
- Stewed Fruit yoghurt - with stewed Fruit topping - I use ginger biscuits for the crust
- Strawberry Yoghurt - with strawberry topping
- Crush the tennis biscuit for the base.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the biscuit.
- Mix well until it starts binding together. Spread until it is evened out
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take the mixture out, mix quickly and put back in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the tennis biscuit base.
- Decorate with granadilla pulp on top.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge to cool down.
Cooking Tips - Interesting Tips or Notes
- Many say it is best to try the recipe with plain yoghurt first and
- Some even call it a yoghurt tart.
- All I know is … that it is delicious and fool-proof.
Recipe - RSG
Photos - Granadilla Cheese Cake - Photo by Norman Foster